500 MB available space
Valfaris is an application designed by Steel Mantis. Valfaris was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
Recently Updated - Full Metal Mode
Valfaris’s take on New Game +. Restart with your entire collected arsenal and upgrades to face off against more difficult enemies, battle buffed bosses encounters, and seek out the new Destroyer class weapon!
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
Valfaris Digital Deluxe Edition
In addition to the full game, the Valfaris Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following content:
Valfaris - Digital OST
Composed and recorded by former Celtic Frost guitarist Curt Victor Bryant, enjoy the savage sounds of Valfaris. The OST includes 20 original tracks.
Valfaris - Digital Artbook
From concept sketches to final in-game imagery, this collection showcases the work of Valfaris developer Steel Mantis, a two-man team comprised of Andrew Gilmour (artist and designer) and Thomas Jenns (programmer and designer). Get a closer look at weapon, enemy, and environment art, as well as previously unseen – and unused! – designs.
Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole!