Tiny Town VR review
1 GB available space
Playersclubsatx.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Tiny Town VR Review
Tiny Town VR is an app developed by Lumbernauts. Tiny Town VR was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
About Tiny Town VR
Tiny Town VR is a casual world-building game in virtual reality, inspired by the nostalgic storytelling power of LEGO and action figures mixed with the excitement of making something original. Build your world, big or small, then fill it with thousands of different objects. Add characters whose joints can be pushed, pulled and twisted into any pose imaginable, then give them a voice with custom speech bubbles. Once the scene is set, capture your story using the in-game camera, add captions, then save it or share it with your friends, direct to Facebook. Make something funny. Make something powerful. Make something your own.
- Intuitive and comfortable world-building
- Thousands of objects with which to build your worlds, including roads, buildings, people and more
- Multiple themes including town, farm, maritime, and others
- Natural gesture controls for panning, zooming, rotating and moving about the world
- In game photo capture, photo library, and publishing to Facebook
- Articulated characters allowing you to create complex poses with ease
- Unique inventory system and user interfaces built for VR
- Controllable rules that make building fun, including road and object snapping, object copying, guidelines, and more
- Support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift