The Mammoth: A Cave Painting review
500 MB available space
The Mammoth: A Cave Painting Review
The Mammoth: A Cave Painting is an application developed by inbetweengames. The Mammoth: A Cave Painting was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
The Mammoth: A Cave Painting tells the 5 million year story of the mammoth in 5 minutes. At its very core it is a story about the inescapability of loss.
- Inspired by prehistoric cave-paintings, act out a story written on the wall of a cave.
- Search for your lost herd on the wide plain.
- Gather and protect your children.
- Struggle with human hunters.
- Experience the dynamic narration unfold as you tell your story.