The Alchemist review
2 GB available space
The Alchemist Review
The Alchemist is an app developed by EtherRealm. The Alchemist was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
The Alchemist is a game about a young man who is trying to follow in his late fathers footsteps to become a master Alchemist. So he left his home with only a map, his inheritance and some stories to guide him on his journey. Wilder Village was his destination, often told of as an idyllic village that borders the dangerous and awe inspiring 'Great Wilderness'. After months of travel the protagonist has finally arrived...
Wilder Village & The Great Wilderness
The village houses a selection of locations you can visit and people you can meet and work with whilst exploring the wilderness that borders the village. You can also build relationships with them, help them out with a few things and even have a romance, or maybe just have some casual dates if you prefer.
Just outside the village is the entryway to the Wilderness an area considered wild and mostly unexplored, filled with creatures of legend, beasts and most importantly reagents. The items you find will allow you to craft new potions to sell and increase your wealth and experience to become a new master Alchemist.
- Explore the Great Wilderness
- Encounter random events and people
- Battle Creatures, Monsters and Bandits
- Gather ingredients and craft potions and items
- Test unknown potions with your clients
- Improve your fighting skills via a leveling system
- Increase your Alchemy knowledge
- Get to know your fellow villagers
- Upgrade your armor and weapons
- Build relationships with different people
- Relax and spend time fishing