Super Clash Crossover review
Playersclubsatx.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Super Clash Crossover Review
Super Clash Crossover is an app created by ClashDev. Super Clash Crossover was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
- Indie characters! Each faithfully recreated, most of them keep their graphics, abilities & controls from the games they come from. They even have their same health systems, HUDs, and inventories.
- Workshop characters! Each inspired by a classic character, especially from the NES/SNES/Sega era. By default these template characters are unplayable as they only come with movesets, no skins. Get their skins from the Workshop or make your own.
- Adventure mode! Solo or 2-4 player co-op, play through full campaigns from the Workshop.
- In-game level editor & Adventure Mode Maker! You can use your own graphics, tilesets, & sound, or the built-in indie content, or new content from the Workshop, to make entire games, with cutscenes & overworlds. Multiple genres supported: platformer, run-n-gun, Metroidvania, and fighting.
- Battle mode! 1-life rounds with the option to respawn as a ghost after death.
- Use Steam's Remote Play Together or Parsec to play online.
- In-game Workshop browser! Seamlessly get new characters & campaigns in the pre-game lobby with a couple button presses.
- Character-specific item system! Each character gets their own items & upgrades from the various item containers.
- Full gamepad support! Including actual SNES controllers (via USB adapter).