SCP: Recontainment review
5 GB available space
SCP: Recontainment Review
SCP: Recontainment is an app by Lucidus Entertainment. SCP: Recontainment was first published on . SCP: Recontainment is available for Steam, Other.
Experience singleplayer and multiplayer initial containments, terminations and encounters with many of the SCP Foundation's scariest and most mysterious SCPs.
SCP: Recontainment is structured into different game modes giving a broad view of different multiplayer and singleplayer SCP scenarios.
With currently over 40 SCPs, we aim to have the most comprehensive and ambitious SCP experience to date.
- Containment Breach: Singleplayer, Co-op and Multiplayer Containment Breach based on the original game by Undertow Games.
- Random Facilities: Our facility generator gives a new experience every time you play.
- Facility Creator: Create, design and play your own custom facilities in game using our facility editor.
- Community Map Sharing: Share your custom facilities with the world using the in game facility browser.
- Multiplayer Scenarios: Experience the best scenarios that SCP has to offer with up to 30 players per game.
- Singleplayer Experiences: Take on story based horror experiences.
- Frequent Content: New content will be frequently added based on community polls.
- Community Focussed: An active development team that puts the community first.
Current Game Modes:
- Multiplayer Containment Breach (Up to 30 Players)
- Singleplayer Containment Breach
- D Class Riot (Up to 15 Players)
- Singleplayer SCP 087 Exploration IV
- SCP 575 Initial Containment (Up to 5 Players)
Planned Future Game Modes:
- SCP 682 Containment (Up to 30 Players)
- SCP 860-1 Experiment (Up to 15 Players)
- Singleplayer SCP 860-1 D Class Debrief
- SCP 354 Outbreak (Up to 5 Players)
- SCP 106 Containment (Up to 5 Players)
- Intelligence Raid (Up to 15 Players)
- SCP 024 - The Death Game (Up to 15 Players)
- SCP 096 Termination (Up to 5 Players)
(Many more game modes will be added. These are the modes we have planned internally)