Dragon Cliff review
1 GB available space
Dragon Cliff Review
Dragon Cliff is an application created by Meta Interaction. Dragon Cliff was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam.
Dragon Cliff is a Semi-Idle RPG game. Players are to collect adventurers, kill monsters, craft armories, advance talent trees, enchant/reforge equipment, discover mysterious scrolls and finally assemble the most powerful adventure team!
Please note before purchase: idle play is one of the main components of this game.
- A semi-idle game with deep and complex itemization systems to support endless character builds!
- Up to 25 adventurer classes to choose from. Every class has its own unique battle ability and talent profile. Whether it’s a Young Warlock, Element Wizard, Drunk Reader, Fire Charger or a Soul Thief, they are all ready to server your town with their cool tactics and strategic abilities.
- Time Based Command battle system: During battles, adventurers automatically perform actions when their Turn Progresses are fully charged, and players can unleash powerful tactics at any time by spending ‘Rage Points’. This frees players from micromanaging repetitive turn-based commands and allows fast paced and intense battle fights!
- There are almost 100 different active and passive skills to be explored with. Every skill has its distinguishable strategic pros and cons, and begging for players’ experimentation.
- Hundreds of equipment and scrolls to be discovered and crafted. A flexible Effect System allows endless customization of your adventurers!
- Enchant, Reforge and Effect Transfer systems allow high customization of adventurers’ equipment.
- A deep gem system and a variety of set bonuses to further expand your strategy.
- More than 200 types of monsters among 7 different maps waits for your exploration.
- Attract residents and conduct explorations to further expand your town!