Death Waves review
4 GB available space
Death Waves Review
Death Waves is an application designed by SeedWall. Death Waves was first published on . It is accessible on Steam.
Death Waves is a game where you have to survive waves of zombies,
take advantage of the time between each wave to manage your ammo;
develop survival strategies or take the time to elucidate the mysteries that maps contain.
GameplayIt's a first-person shooter. How to handle each weapon depends on the map you play.
5 maps with different specificities like the type of enemy and weapons available but also all their secrets to elucidate in game.
- 1 additional game mode shortly after the release; see the early access part above the description for more information.)
Russia Has Always Attracted You?
No ! Maybe an adventure with the theme of Scifi would interest you more then?
And why not a trip to Mars on the map Melon dusk.
A small summary of the features:
- Weapon selection wheel
- Different ammunition systems (Reload system, infinite amm os, Overheating system)
- Activated traps and help you decorate to overcome zombies and other aliens
- Buy weapons
- Improve your sprint speed, weapon damage, and rate of fire
- Buy shields and care packs